Daydreamin' Daydreamin'

Review Crew

Animation quality- They seem fluid enough to where whether or not they are "realistic" they look normal.
Graphic quality- Very good actually, looks like a definitive style rather then some sort of generic crap you see now a days
Story- Not the greatest but hey, it just didnt appeal to me. For more stories? well I enjoyed the whole "Empty Imagination" thing, I can't give you any real examples of what I would like to see but maybe try to build of that idea.
Level of coherence- Sure, it looks like my day at school.
Comedic timing- I didn't "ROFL" but I sure did get a laugh or two out of it. To me it was enjoyable non-the-less.

Keep up the good work, I enjoy your work and would like to see more of it! Though some good advice is get better audio recording devices cause the quality of the voices were a but low, but thats an investment so I don't plan on seeing you droping any money on something like that too soon!

9/10 and 5/5, Great job, keep it up!

JerrodStorm responds:

Now that's a useful review! And yeah, I'm still working out the kinks as far as sound quality, but I'm sure things will get better if I procrastinate long enough.

Gohan ssj2 transformation Gohan ssj2 transformation

Amazing for your first!

I gave it a 6/10 based on if this wasn't your first movie and compared it to other, more seasoned flash makers. For your first flash movie ever it is deffinently a 10/10!

Many people starting out are terrible but this is actually very VERY good for your first and I can honostly say if you stick with it a lot can come from you, without a doubt. Small errors here and there but keep it up and dont stop!

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

Good example

Usually promotional games arn't that fun, this one, even though a widly used game style, actually stood out slightly and was pretty fun

Youtubishi Christmas Medley'10 Youtubishi Christmas Medley'10

Blown away

This song is in the top 10 for a reason! Amazing song, loved the synth and the very 8bit feel to it! Also it came out during the holiday season with a holiday spirit!

Fun song!
5/5 10/10

kazewindsa responds:

Not anymore... But thank you very much for appreciating my work. :D
Kudos to you too, the songs you made are ingenious! Someday, I'm sure, someone gonna use your song to blast of their work! Wait and see while you keep making more music ey.
... and of course, Happy New Year! :3

_.Inner Impact._ _.Inner Impact._

Empty

To me it seemed very dry, like it was mostly lead synth and nothing in the background to give it a nice full sound.

Not bad

~|| Time to go...? [WIP] ~|| Time to go...? [WIP]

Sad is right

Sick beats man, truely I can feel the song. Good job, seems to be kinda low tempo. A good way to get better at music making is to make high tempo versions of your other songs, almost like a dance remix, It'll help you learn to play both sides of the field.

This song though is nice, I like the strings in it and the piano, which is most likly synthed but still, overall I like it, on the shorter side but still 9/10! Keep it up!