Youtubishi Christmas Medley'10 Youtubishi Christmas Medley'10

Blown away

This song is in the top 10 for a reason! Amazing song, loved the synth and the very 8bit feel to it! Also it came out during the holiday season with a holiday spirit!

Fun song!
5/5 10/10

kazewindsa responds:

Not anymore... But thank you very much for appreciating my work. :D
Kudos to you too, the songs you made are ingenious! Someday, I'm sure, someone gonna use your song to blast of their work! Wait and see while you keep making more music ey.
... and of course, Happy New Year! :3

_.Inner Impact._ _.Inner Impact._

Empty

To me it seemed very dry, like it was mostly lead synth and nothing in the background to give it a nice full sound.

Not bad

~|| Time to go...? [WIP] ~|| Time to go...? [WIP]

Sad is right

Sick beats man, truely I can feel the song. Good job, seems to be kinda low tempo. A good way to get better at music making is to make high tempo versions of your other songs, almost like a dance remix, It'll help you learn to play both sides of the field.

This song though is nice, I like the strings in it and the piano, which is most likly synthed but still, overall I like it, on the shorter side but still 9/10! Keep it up!

Solus - Endless Space(CFremix) Solus - Endless Space(CFremix)

Picky about my Trance

I'm rather picky about the Trance music I listen to, but from the moment I clicked play my head was bobing through the whole thing, definently downloading this big time! Going right onto my iPod, AMAZING work!

[NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix [NB] Megaman 3 StageSelect mix

Bass become overbearing

I enjoyed it during the first minute while it was very 8bit, but soon the bass and drums became over powering with and without headphones. Still enjoyed it enough where I would listen to it again and again! Keep up the good work!

weemeee responds:

Thanks for the review! Like i said i'll be making some edits here and there soon! :)