Daydreamin' Daydreamin'

Review Crew

Animation quality- They seem fluid enough to where whether or not they are "realistic" they look normal.
Graphic quality- Very good actually, looks like a definitive style rather then some sort of generic crap you see now a days
Story- Not the greatest but hey, it just didnt appeal to me. For more stories? well I enjoyed the whole "Empty Imagination" thing, I can't give you any real examples of what I would like to see but maybe try to build of that idea.
Level of coherence- Sure, it looks like my day at school.
Comedic timing- I didn't "ROFL" but I sure did get a laugh or two out of it. To me it was enjoyable non-the-less.

Keep up the good work, I enjoy your work and would like to see more of it! Though some good advice is get better audio recording devices cause the quality of the voices were a but low, but thats an investment so I don't plan on seeing you droping any money on something like that too soon!

9/10 and 5/5, Great job, keep it up!

JerrodStorm responds:

Now that's a useful review! And yeah, I'm still working out the kinks as far as sound quality, but I'm sure things will get better if I procrastinate long enough.

Gohan ssj2 transformation Gohan ssj2 transformation

Amazing for your first!

I gave it a 6/10 based on if this wasn't your first movie and compared it to other, more seasoned flash makers. For your first flash movie ever it is deffinently a 10/10!

Many people starting out are terrible but this is actually very VERY good for your first and I can honostly say if you stick with it a lot can come from you, without a doubt. Small errors here and there but keep it up and dont stop!